Terms and Conditions
1. The use of www.esrapublications.com website by authors is liable to the accompanying terms and conditions laid down by the ESRA Publications Private Limited from time to time. By utilizing these terms and conditions, the authors consent is bound by the terms laid down and the conditions which frame an agreement between the author/s and ESRA Publications Private Limited.
2. The website www.esrapublications.com and its contents in whole are the property of the ESRA Publications Private Limited whose Registered Office is situated at the following Address :
ESRA Publications Private Limited
# 146A, 2nd Floor, 1st Cross, Puttaiah Compound,
Geddalahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA - 560094.
3. The copyright of all the material present on the website www.esrapublications.com belongs solely to the ESRA Publications Private Limited and its licensors.
5. ESRA Publications Private Limited maintains the authority whatsoever which is needed to suspend or end the contract of entrance and usage of this website by the user/s whenever required without any notification.
6. Other than the "Open Access" articles which have been published by paying the prescribed fee, all the other material available on the ESRA Publications Private Limited website should not be utilized or redistributed or used for making a database in electronic media or physically by downloading and utilizing any such material in any other form by anyone without the former approval of ESRA Publications Private Limited. If used, it will be a punishable act.
7. ESRA Publications Private Limited reserves all the rights to change the said terms and conditions by informing officially on its website and the author/s or users are deemed to have accepted such changes. If the user wishes to use any material/information from the Website after THE ESRA Publications Private Limited publishes the amendments to the terms and conditions on its web page of the website, he/she should adhere to and adopt such changes.
8. All the Legal and Judiciary disputes (if any) which may arise after the publication of the article/s, are cleared at Bengaluru Judiciary/Law Courts, Bengaluru, Karnataka, INDIA and under the laws of the Brahut Bengaluru Mahanagara Paalike (BBMP), Bengaluru City.
9. Authorized Users of ESRA Publications agree not to remove, obscure or modify any copyright or proprietary notices, author attribution or any disclaimer as they appear on ESRA Publications Private Limited website.
10. ESRA Publications Private Limited may provide links to third-party websites. Where such links exist, ESRA Publications disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content of such third-party websites. Authorized authors users assume the sole responsibility for the accessing of third-party websites and the use of any content appearing on such websites.